[Ifeffit] determining reasonable fitting parameters

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 27 16:26:25 CDT 2016

I think that if the wiggliness in the spline is enough to cause trouble by the mulriplicative effect, then it's probably eating up the wiggles by subtraction, anyway.
However, I can see that you wouldn't want the bother and potential for trouble involved in having a second curve for the post-edge division.
	mam