[Ifeffit] Importing chi(k) data

Matteo Busi basebush at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:50:46 CDT 2016

Hi,
I am experiencing several bugs when trying to import data as chi(k).

I have the data as a .dat ascii files with k the second column and the
relevant chi(k) and corrected chi(k) as the 4th and 5th columns. This data
was  previously exported as .xmu from athena, the k grid column was
obtained as k ~= sqrt(0.262468*(E-E0)). When I try to import this new data
back in athena, I get something totally different from expectations!
However sometimes by clicking repeatedly in the importing menu I get the
expected result.
This looks like a bug to me!

You can find the file as attachment.

Regards