[Ifeffit] Data Summation Bugs

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 6 07:53:37 CST 2015

Matteo,

It sounds like this issue is really about reading in data from saved
projects, not about summation of data.  Is that correct or is there another
problem too?

One of the main features of the Athena project files is that you can send
them in an email.  Doing that would make it possible for someone to try to
reproduce and understand the problem you are having.

Finally, not many of us have experience using Windows 10.  Do you see the
same issue on other machines too?

--Matt

On Nov 6, 2015 5:39 AM, "Matteo Busi" <basebush at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'd like to report a few bugs I've encountered while using the Data
Summation of Athena.

> I've been working with multiple data sets and experienced some tecnical
difficulties. For example; when I'm importing multiple data from a project
saved beforem not all groups are selectable in the Components, and some
times even none of them are selectable.
> In the case I could see the groups imported selectable in the Components,
if I import new datasets as groups they will not be selectable as
Components, but the list will still be the first avaiable ( like it's
frozen) untill the reboot of the software.