[Ifeffit] Data Summation Bugs

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Nov 6 07:36:48 CST 2015

On 11/06/2015 06:38 AM, Matteo Busi wrote:
> Hi, I'd like to report a few bugs I've encountered while using the Data
> Summation of Athena.
>
> I've been working with multiple data sets and experienced some tecnical
> difficulties. For example; when I'm importing multiple data from a
> project saved beforem not all groups are selectable in the Components,
> and some times even none of them are selectable.
> In the case I could see the groups imported selectable in the
> Components, if I import new datasets as groups they will not be
> selectable as Components, but the list will still be the first avaiable
> ( like it's frozen) untill the reboot of the software.
> It's a pity because it's doing the rest of the job grandiosely.

It is hard for me to respond to a bug report that I cannot reproduce on
my computer.  I don't really understand this description of your
problem.  Without something like a recipe that I can follow, there's not
much I can do to help.

http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/pods/help.pod.html

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov