[Ifeffit] Output of data fit in k-space from current version of Artemis

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue May 26 08:18:09 CDT 2015

On 05/25/2015 08:37 PM, Rosalie Hocking wrote:
> If I go to the Artemis data window and go Data “save data and fit as” it
> doesn’t seem to match up with the simulations on the window.

Hi Rosalie,

I don't see a problem.  In the submenu you mention, there are options
for saving data and fit in k-space with various different k-weightings.
  When I select the same k-weighting that I am currently using in the
plot, save the file, then replot, the data -- it looks the same to me.

I hate to be the jerk who says "have you considered this thing which is
plainly obvious?" ... but ... are you sure that you are saving the data
with the same k-weighting as the plot?

Also, I just want to point out that the k-weighted data are in column 2
of that file and the k-weighted fit is in column 3.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II