[Ifeffit] Output of data fit in k-space from current version of Artemis

Rosalie Hocking rosalie.hocking at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:37:29 CDT 2015

Hi Guys,
I am embarrassed to ask this question, but I am fairly new to Artemis
(moving over from the dark side of EXAFSPak)
Could anyone advise me how to export a fit in k-space?

If I go to the Artemis data window and go Data “save data and fit as” it
doesn’t seem to match up with the simulations on the window.

Exports in R-space seem sensible, but no amount of repetition and changes
alternation, of fits etc seems to result in similarly sensible output in
k-space.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it- I can email you my fit file if
it would help.

kind regards,

Rosalie