[Ifeffit] Localisation issue with plots in Demeter 0.9.22

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Aug 4 10:21:14 CDT 2015

On 08/04/2015 11:14 AM, Godfrey, Ian wrote:
>> In the preferences, try changing gnuplot-->terminal from "qt" to
>> "wxt".  You might also try "windows", although I think that one
>> looks much worse than either qt or wxt.
>
> Both the wxt and windows terminal work fine (at least with the
> earlier modification to the character encoding, I haven't tried
> without yet).
>
> Agreed about the windows terminal being the ugly one of the bunch!

OK then.  I see that I meant to make the wxt terminal the default on
Windows, but I seem to have had it mistakenly set to qt when I built the
Windows installer.

Sigh....

For anyone else seeing this problem, simply go to the preferences tool
and set gnuplot-->terminal to wxt.

I will fix this for the next time I rebuild the installer.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Ian.

PS: I am working on your other problem.  Quick first shell paths
certainly do not get restored correctly from a project file.  I am
currently confused. :( But working on it.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II