[Ifeffit] Localisation issue with plots in Demeter 0.9.22

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Aug 4 10:29:15 CDT 2015

Ian,

A really apologize, but the situation is a bit worse than all that.  I
made a really silly mistake recently in how Demeter talks to gnuplot.
Every time you fire up one of the programs, the gnuplot terminal will be
reset to qt regardless of how you configured it.

I will fix this (and hopefully your other problem) and put out a new
installer as soon as possible.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II