[Ifeffit] Localisation issue with plots in Demeter 0.9.22

Godfrey, Ian i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 23:31:55 CDT 2015

Dear All,

There seems to be an issue with the way plots are displayed on non-English computers: My office PC is Japanese (although set to English) and I'm seeing spurious katakana (Japanese) characters in the GNUPlot plots generated by Artemis (as well as an Angstrom that's missing its circle)!

Screenshot attached.

System: Demeter 0.9.22 x64, Win 8.1 Ent x64.

Regards,

Ian

----

Ian Godfrey

PhD Student,

UCL/JAIST Programme

Industrial Doctorate Centre in Molecular Modelling and Materials Science,

Department of Chemistry,

University College London

and

School of Materials Science,

Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology

i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk> i.godfrey at jaist.ac.jp<mailto:i.godfrey at jaist.ac.jp>