[Ifeffit] problems re-opening Athena project

Foster, Andrea afoster at usgs.gov
Fri Sep 12 19:51:43 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I am an experienced EXAFS person, but not having a lot of luck using Athena.

I am trying to set up an Athena project for linear combo fitting.

I can get the data + model compounds imported, and I can save a project
file.  However, after saving and closing the file, the next time I try to
open, I am asked to re-import the data from the project file (I think this
is a normal part of Athena)...
[image: Inline image 4]

...but when I try to select importing as chi(k) instead of u(E), I get the
following message

[image: Inline image 2]

after "ok-ing" this message away, I can't get any farther.  Importing the
data as u(E) doesn't give the appropriate results.

I am also attaching the aforementioned project file.

thanks for any help with this, andrea

Andrea L. Foster, PhD
U.S. Geological Survey, GMEG Science Center
345 Middlefield Rd., MS 901
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-329-5437 (t)
650-329-5491 (f)