[Ifeffit] errors importing Artemis project with quick first shell paths

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Oct 27 14:18:17 CDT 2014

Ian (and anyone else interested),

Could you go to

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/#windows

and try out pre-release #2 for 0.9.21?  I think I have addressed all
the problems you were running into with QFS paths -- I can read, fit,
save, and re-import the project file you sent me and it behaves
sensibly.  You'll let me know if you agree.

I have done nothing to address your 3rd and 4th points because I am
not clear what you think the problem is.  I think the program is
behaving correctly on those points, but perhaps I don't understand the
issue.

PS: Make sure to use the links that say "<< 64 bit installer >>" or
"<< 32 bit installer >>".  The link buttons in the side bar point at
the 0.9.20 installer.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II