[Ifeffit] inp file - artemis crashing when running feff calc on manually generated inp file

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 3 13:40:57 CST 2014

The next release of Demeter will interpret RMULTIPLIER sensibly.  It
will also fail in this situation (and many others where Feff fails to
run to completion) in a more graceful way.

It is, however, somewhat difficult to capture feff's error messages in a
way that I know will work on all the platforms.  Still, a more graceful
failure and a useful message to the Feff console should go a long way
towards making the original problem more understandable.

Stephen: thanks for the bug report.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II