[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 19 14:09:30 CDT 2014

I'm unfamiliar with this problem.  Two points:

1. It is a very bad idea to edit the contents of the log file in a bug
report.  Unless you are intimately familiar with the code, the
likelihood of leaving out something of value to me is quite high.

2. Without an example or a very clear recipe, I have no chance of
reproducing the problem on my own computer.  If I cannot reporduce the
problem the likelihood of being able to fix the problem is so small it
is not worth my time to even try.

I'm inclined to help you, but you have to submit a decent bug report.

P.S. I get REALLY tired of repeating myself on this topic.  One of
these days I am just going to start ignoring emails that do not
provide actionable information.