[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Mengling Yi Stuckman stuckman.12 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 19 13:43:43 CDT 2014

Dear all,

I'm using Demeter version 0.9.18.2 in Windows 7 Enterprise. Starting from
yesterday, I could not re-open what I saved as ***.fpj any more. I tried to
re-open my previous projects as well created new projects and then
re-opened them. Artemis program would close after spending 1 or 2 seconds
in trying to load what I asked it to load. Mainly, the following two error
messages were showing in the log file in the %APPDATA%\demeter when I tried
to open different project files:

Can't call method "workspace" without a package or object reference at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Demeter/Fit.pm line 1550.

Can't call method "group" on an undefined value at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Demeter/UI/Artemis/Project.pm line 466.

I only had problems with loading ***.fpj files. Athena projects and feff
input files can be imported in Artemis as normal.

Thank you very much if you can help to fix the problem!

Mengling
--
Mengling Yi Stuckman
Graduate Research Assistant