[Ifeffit] 32 Windows installer for testing

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 26 15:18:08 CDT 2014

All programs started for me on 32 bit Windows7.   Including Atoms, which
seemed to run just fine for me (only tried one input file, but it worked
and ran feff).

Haven't tested other things thoroughly.....

I did notice that the main Hephaestus window seemed a little short so that
the "Element Data" data viewing / list box was essentially invisible until
the main window was made taller....  Not sure if that shows up on other
systems.

Thanks!

--Matt