[Ifeffit] Can the degeneracy (N) in Artemis be a variable?

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Mon Jul 28 09:24:16 CDT 2014

I can't come up with a properly humble non-self-promoting way to say this, but for common fitting issues like this I'd cite my textbook. In my experience, I found it difficult to find good discussions of this kind of thing in the peer-reviewed literature, because they're either considered common knowledge or technical detail.

S. Calvin, XAFS for Everyone (CRC Press, 2013).

The degeneracy S02 correlation issue is most directly discussed in Section 10.1.2.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College