[Ifeffit] Macports ifeffit and Demeter Update

Jennifer Carter jwc137 at case.edu
Mon Jul 14 15:47:14 CDT 2014

Frank,

I followed the instructions for updating a current version, but now when I
type "athena" or "atoms" in the terminal I get the message "command not
found" am I missing a step?

running  perl -e 'use Demeter; print $INC{"Demeter.pm"}, $/'

indicates that nothing was installed.

Thanks
Jennifer
ᐧ

Jennifer L.W. Carter

Assistant Professor
Case Western Reserve University

*500B White Building*

*10900 Euclid Ave.Cleveland, OH 44106-4901phone: (216)
368-4214email: jennifer.w.carter at case.edu <jennifer.w.carter at case.edu>*