[Ifeffit] cannot run demeter 0.9.19

Georges Siddiqi siddiqui at inorg.chem.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 10 09:39:54 CST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug in which I can't run any of the demeter programs
(athena, artemis, hephaestus) after updating to 0.9.19.

My computer is running windows 7

- I either install Demeter 0.9.19 without removing 0.9.18 (the installer
automatically uninstalls it anyways), or after removing 0.9.18 in
add/remove programs

- In either case I get an error message from perl.exe saying
"This program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your
computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

- i click ok and program closes

I can re-install 0.9.18 and it works fine, but no matter what i've tried
0.9.19 wont run for me.

I attached the logfile for artemis (identical to log file for athena)

thanks for your help,
georges