[Ifeffit] Saving and reopening project files in Artemis 0.9.18.2 on Windows 8.0 Pro x64

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Feb 28 09:35:32 CST 2014

I've changed my mind about this.

Importing chi(k) data directly into Artemis does not seem to work,
regardless of the content of the column data file.

However, putting your .cho file into Athena then into Artemis works for me.

Importing chi(k) data directly into Artemis should be considered broken
in the current version of Artemis.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel