[Ifeffit] Bug report - autosave on mac

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Dec 10 07:52:44 CST 2014

Jean-Baptiste,

I still don't have a clear idea what the problem is, but I gave it some
thought yesterday while sitting on a train.

I would suggest simply deleting the $HOME/.horae directory and letting
Athena start from scratch.  You'll lose your list of recently accessed
files and any modifications to the configuration you may have made.  But
I can think of at least one recent situation where Athena got confused
by a corrupted file in that folder.  Maybe that's the problem....?