[Ifeffit] Problem with Demeter 0.9.18 pluck tool

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 27 14:40:02 CDT 2013

Denis,

I have a question.  What gnuplot terminal do you use?  That is, what's the value of the gnuplot->terminal configuration parameter?

It seems that the way I do the pluck buttons does not work with the X11 terminal, but it should work with the wxt terminal.  So if that parameter is set to "X11", change it to "wxt", then try plucking again.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel