[Ifeffit] Disable duplicate data group check

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:52:37 CDT 2013

Hi Jason,

Would it fix the problem if you duplicate a dataset and rename the files
in Athena instead of just trying to reimport the same dataset in
Artemis?  It appears to work for me.  I loaded a dataset and then copied
it in Athena and renamed it duplicate.026.  I was able to import both
and fit both with a crystal structure without any warning.  It seems it
would be easier to me to track the different treatments you use in
Athena if you had different datasets from the start.

Hope it helps,

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate