[Ifeffit] Two-Phase EXAFS fitting

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Mon Jul 29 10:03:05 CDT 2013

Yes Taehoon, that is the right approach.

Just multiply the S02 of each path by the ratio of that phase that is present. For example, the S02 field for a path from one phase might read "amp * x" where amp is the overall S02 and x is as you specified below. Then the S02 field for paths from the other phase would be "amp * (1-x)".

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College