[Ifeffit] User interface question for Demeter

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jul 3 10:14:51 CDT 2013

On 07/03/2013 10:52 AM, Bare, Simon R wrote:
> In Athena it was Alt-k to move up and Alt-k to move down. In
> D(Athena) it is the reverse - Alt-k = down, Alt-j = up; these
> functions are not obvious.

In new Athena it is done wrongly.  See
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_keys#HJKL_keys

This will be fixed in the next release (0.9.18).  Sorry for that bit
of confusion.  And for those who have the backwards key binding in
muscle memory when using Athena, I doubly apologize.  But the meanings
of j and k as down and up are well established.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel