[Ifeffit] User interface question for Demeter

Chachi Rojas crojasa at unmsm.edu.pe
Wed Jul 3 14:03:55 CDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

I re-started use (D)Artemis last week, it is great work,
But, I have the same problem with data list and path list, each time I open
the project it change the order.

And another point is about fit history, it is necessary save all old
fits?, because if you have many data and feff calculations it is large
file, Ok sometime is important for statistical report and I can discard
some fits, but into compressed fpj file continue that fit directory with
many files, So if you reopen project it is very slow each time you add more
fits and sometimes paths included in the fit is lost. It may be my OS
distribution or some configuration?

Exist the way to dis-enable the automatic save fits, only save if I
consider a good fit.

Chachi