[Ifeffit] (D)Artemis and (D)Athena crash - perl not responding

Matthias Filez Matthias.Filez at ugent.be
Wed Jan 16 04:32:24 CST 2013

Hello,

I looked inside the dartemis.log file before, but nothing was inside. Sorry
for not mentioning that! Now, I waited for 20 minutes during the startup of
(D)Artemis and the software seemed to work. I opened a project file (see
attachment), but then Artemis gets stuck again. This time, a bug report
could be obtained (see attachment).

Matthias
Laboratory for Chemical Technology
Department of Chemical Engineering, Ghent University
Krijgslaan 281 S5, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium
Disclaimer: http://helpdesk.UGent.be/e-maildisclaimer.php