[Ifeffit] Some doubts about Artemis (Scott Calvin and Bruce Ravel)

Miguel A. Gómez miguel.gomez at ica.csic.es
Mon Aug 5 17:50:56 CDT 2013

Thank you Scott and Bruce for your answers.

 From now, I will always take a look to the mail archive before to do
any question.
I guess it should be annoying to have to answer the same everytime.
Sorry for that.

Related to my second doubt (the possible bug of Artemis), please find
attach my work project in case you could take a brief look of this.
Maybe the problem is in my computer, so don't waste too much time with
this...

Best regards,
    Miguel