[Ifeffit] possible bug: same Artemis project file, different results on 2 PCs

Jeremy Thorbahn thorbahn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:42:07 CDT 2012

Hi Bruce,

I was putting together another post for the list (which is currently
awaiting moderation since apparently my attached project files were too
large) when I encountered some strange behaviour in Artemis.

I tried opening my project file on my second PC to check that it would open
fine for other members of the list. But by simply opening the project and
clicking Fit, I was getting different results for my guess parameters on
the two PCs. Both PCs are Windows 7 and updated to Demeter 0.9.13.

Here is a link to the project file (trying to avoid size limitations for
the list this time)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10663174/ZnO.fpj

and I will attach a screenshot of Artemis demonstrating what I am talking
about from my two PCs.
Since I am working to determine S02 and it is very different on each PC, I
am hesitant to trust any of my results right now.

Thanks
Jeremy