[Ifeffit] linear combination fitting and Artemis?

winejar8324 winejar8324 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:05:03 CST 2012

Hello, everyone

Here I got the spectra of components in a mixture with linear combination fitting.
Can i fit directly the component spectra (i.e. chi(k) of specific species) using Artemis to get the structure information of the specific component?

I saw the manual (linear combination fitting) says that "The data group containing the fit result will be treated as normal data that can have a background removed or be Fourier transformed. When you save a fit using the derivative spectra, the fit group will be saved as a normal μ(E) spectrum".

Does it mean that i can fit directly the data mentioned above?

Thank you.

winejar