[Ifeffit] running ifeffit-1.2.11 under 64-bit Windows 7

sameh sameh at sci.asu.edu.eg
Wed Mar 7 04:11:34 CST 2012

Hi,

I have a new computer with 64-bit windows7. I have noticed that Artemis is running in a strange manner, it never produces the same results when the same data is fitted twice.
I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the whole (ifeffit-1.2.11) package with the compatibility wizard which suggested to run the package in compatible mode to windows XP. After doing so, any of the programs is not running at all.
My old laptop was 32-bit which runs 32-bit windows 7 and the ifeffit-1.2.11 package was running normally with this computer.
Thank you very much and best regards
Sameh Ibrahim Ahmed