[Ifeffit] running ifeffit-1.2.11 under 64-bit Windows 7

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Wed Mar 7 10:24:28 CST 2012

Dear Sameh,
I use also 64 bit Win7 and I do not observe any strange behaviour. All
results I got are reasonable, and fitting with different models/starting
parameters gives me the same final results (for the same sample, of
course). More, I can compare results under Win Xp (old computer) with
results under Win7, and I see very good agreement.
I run Ifeffit package directly under Win7, I didn't need to run in Win
XP mode.
U use also Jfeff which runs OK

maybe you can tell something more about this strange manner and about
your sample/results
best regards
kicaj