[Ifeffit] star parser to be installed for Horae

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Jan 5 07:33:08 CST 2012

Hi Denis:

Yes, installing libstar-parser-perl is the solution.  When I first made
the packages, I deliberately made this package a "Suggests" instead of a
"Depends" of the horae package.  The reason is that libstar-parser-perl is
non-free and eventually I wanted horae to be in the main distribution.
With Bruce's new demeter programs, which I am in the process of packaging,
it will be possible to do this as the dependency of ifeffit on pgplot5
will no longer be necessary.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org