[Ifeffit] Demeter plotting problem in 64-bit Windows 7

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Dec 5 09:35:36 CST 2012

Hi Leon,

As with my other email of the mornming, I want to apologize for the
long delay in responding.

Did you ever resolve this problem?  If not, I have a notion of what
might be causing it, but I am going to need some more information.

To start with, when you try to run Athena, what gets written to the
%APPDATA%\demeter\dathena.log file?

Another thing I'd like to know: in the file explorer, navigate to

  C:\strawberry\c\bin

and double click on "wgnuplot.exe".  At the command line that appears
on the screen, type "plot sin(x)" and hit return.  Does a plot window
with a sine wave appear?

That should get us started towards figuring out what's going on.

Sorry again for the long delay,
Cheers,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel