[Ifeffit] Washington (Atoms)

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Sat Aug 25 08:24:58 CDT 2012

This is a very common question on the Ifeffit mailing list.  A bit of time
searching at

http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/

would turn up plenty of information.  Here's one example:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg03400.html

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Demeter