[Ifeffit] LCF with different scales

Hana hana63.new at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 04:08:26 CDT 2011

Hi list,
I'm looking for a way to make LCF with standards that were measured at
different occasions and beam-lines. I did read previous comments regarding
this issue, but still need to clarify:
1. Does limiting the range to the smallest range help in this case (if spectra
were measured with the same steps size, and a calibration standard was used)?
2. For harder situation; when different steps were used - I found that sixpack
(according to its manual) interpolating all spectra to the same energy grid -
does this solve the problem?
I will be happy to be advised. Thanks,
Hana