[Ifeffit] A simple question regardng the 'chi' in the xmu.dat file (FEFF8)

bruceravel1 at gmail.com bruceravel1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:51:14 CDT 2011

Hi Deok-Yong,

I was really hoping that someone from the Feff project would respond
to this.

I certainly agree that column 4 seems to be reported inconsistently
with columns 5 and 6.  So you are correct that there seems to be a
problem with feff8.

I don't do a lot of XANES calculations these days and it has been
several years since I contributed directly to Feff.  So I am not
really in a position to resolve your problem.

Hopefully one of the Seattle folk will look into this....