[Ifeffit] sample preparation for liquid samples

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Tue Jan 11 03:31:59 CST 2011

  Hi,
you can use the standard sample holder for liquids, or to use something
similar I constructed/used in Hasylab.
For Mn:K edge you can also think about transmition measurements (if
sample holder allows). For the concentrations - similar to solids,
IMVHO. However it is good to measure few concentrations to compare them.
You should also think about the effect of radiolysis in aqueous
solution. To eliminate this the sample holder for liquids working in
continuous-flow mode can be used.
greetings
kicaj