[Ifeffit] iXAFS 3.0.3 for Mac OS X

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Sun Sep 19 12:46:31 CDT 2010

Hi All,

OK, sorry for the delay, but I think that
    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ifeffit/src/iXAFS3.0.3.dmg

should now work well for both Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.5.  That is, all
the applications launch for me on a 10.6.5 machine and a 10.5.8
machine, and seem to work as expected.  I'll try this on a PowerPC
machine within the next couple days.

I didn't include the Python module in this installer (I forgot), but put it at
    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ifeffit/src/IfeffitPython-2.0.1.tar.gz

This *should* work now, but then I thought the last one was going to
work too.  It might be best to run this through the Ifeffit Shell, or
to be extra careful in setting the environment to source the
/..../iXAFS.app/Contents/Resources/local/bin/iff_init.sh

As always, any feedback on what works and what doesn't would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,