[Ifeffit] iXAFS 3.0.3 for Mac OS X

Brandon Reese bjreese at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:19:24 CDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Just got around to trying out the new iXAFS 3.0.3 build on my 10.5 (Intel)
Mac.  Interestingly enough the app ran fine for me without doing anything
with the Pyhton module you linked.  Although I had the old beta version of
iXAFS installed and have attempted at least one source build, so I suspect
that had something to do with it.  I haven't been using Unix systems for
long, and am bit clunky with such things.

Thanks for all the hard work in building these packages for us!!
Brandon