[Ifeffit] fitting simultaneously two different K-edges

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Sat May 1 15:09:37 CDT 2010

Maria Elena,

This paper by Scott Calvin is a good place to start nderstanding
multiple data set fitting:

  S. Calvin, et al., Phys Rev B, 66:22, (2002) p. 224405

It is, of course, on a rather different system from the ones you
mention below, but the ideas are excellent and well explained.  The
concepts should be transferable to your measurements.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov