[Ifeffit] fitting simultaneously two different K-edges

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon May 3 20:47:02 CDT 2010

Dear Maria,

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you begin by
separately fitting the data for each edge on each sample.  This will
give you a good understanding of the local structure around each metal
ion.   Once you have this intimacy with the structural models, you
will be able to tell what might be constrained between the two
different metal atoms.   Once you get to that point, getting the
software to combine the fits will not seem very hard ;).

--Matt