[Ifeffit] iXAFS for OS X 10.6

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Jan 27 00:36:11 CST 2010

Hi Jeff,
	Hello from a sunny and warm Japan.  I would love to upgrade to snow
leopard... but ixafs is a must have for me hence I am still at 10.5.
Would it be possible to test whatever version you have ready on my
mac?  So long as I can select a file from X11 and fit stuff, any
functional problems with the pretty front end are something I can live
with.  Please let me know if I can help.

		Cheers,
				Paul