[Ifeffit] Cementite EXAFS - thanks

Bhoopesh Mishra bhoopeshm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:08:57 CDT 2009

Hi Scott and Mathew,
      Thanks for pointing me to Matt Newville's archive. It is a great
resource to have and I have used it on several occasions.

     However, what I found on that database is "Fe3C". Since there are
couple of different local environments for Fe3C, and not all of them are
Cementite - I am not sure if that would be a good standard for me.
Nevertheless, it served as a good starting point.

   It would be great if Andrew can send us his data.

Thanks again,
Bhoopesh