[Ifeffit] Reply

康明亮 kangml at 163.com
Wed Nov 11 17:48:44 CST 2009

Dear Matt,
I am intended to  process some XANES data for selenium speciation identification. In the enclosure, I attached the raw data, which have four reference data(averaging in case that have measured for several times) and three samples.
I have followed the procedure you mentioned in your last answer. I double clicked Sixpack icon, and entered to the Samview interface, clicked Add file, selected a file from the attached, it prompted WARNING! Filename contain characters not compatible with IFEFFIT. Theother function like Background Removal is the same case.
I don't know whether it is the problem with the format of the data. AS I double clicked the Athena icon on the desktop, it prompted: Cann't execute Grnd.exe to open the graphics window.
In case you still can't get what I mean, would you pls open the enclosure and help me to process it? It is only a little workload(Four reference and three samples). I just want to know which chemical attribute to the samples, FeSe, Se(0), FeSe2 or Se(IV).
Thanks very much!
Best regards
Mingliang