[Ifeffit] Xanes peaks fitting with Athena: no data on output

Price S.W.T. S.W.T.Price at soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 04:16:31 CDT 2009

Hi Ismael,

I'm using Athena 0.8.058 (IFEFFIT 1.2.11c) with windows XP.  If you select the tick box next to your file in Athena then select "file - save marked groups to file as" then select the type of plot you want e.g. norm(E) or chi(k)^3 (I've attached the exported examples) etc the data is saved.  Using the import ASCII option in e.g. Origin allows you to open your file and produce a publication quality figure.

I'm not sure if this is what you've tried already or not but if it is, then you may need to check your installation.
Hope this helps,

Steve

Stephen Price
Russell Group