[Ifeffit] Xanes peaks fitting with Athena: no data on output

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jun 10 08:47:22 CDT 2009

Ismael,

OK!  With a bit of further explanation from Adam, I was able to
understand the issue.  You are certainly correct -- the button labeled
"Save fit as a data group" certainly does not do what it says!

There is no work around in the current version of Athena -- that
button is simply broken.  I am planning to make a new release of my
software some time in the next three weeks or so -- before the APS
XAFS Summer School next month.  This problem, along with a few others
that have come to my attention recently, will be fixed in the next
release.

Thank you for the bug report.  As always -- the software benefits
enormously from the feedback I receive in this forum.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov