[Ifeffit] Trouble with fitting with Artemis

Juraci A. Sampaio jasampaio at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:34:55 CST 2009

Hi there!I'm getting the following message when I try to fit my data:WARNING.  The following variables had no effect on the fit:  !!  >> amp                                                       !!  >> enot                                                      !!  >> delr                                                      !!  >> ss The data that I am trying to fit is the Cu metal example that come with the iffefit package. I am running Artemis on a Mac, OSX 10.4.11.I could run the fitting on a mac OSX 10.5 and it worked fine. I reinstall the IXAFS package but it didn't work.I am wondering what could be wrong with my machine/software?Thanks a lot.Juraci Sampaio