[Ifeffit] FEFF calculations for Zeolite

Feng Wang fwang at phys.ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 21 00:38:19 CST 2009

Hi all,

My colleague is trying to load Pt into the cages of the zeolite_LTA. It seems
the crystallinity was destroyed with small Pt loading (<3%weight)according to
the X-ray and e-beam diffraction. I suppose this is not sth new, but it looks
intereting to understand the local structural structure with Pt loading,
maybe by x-ray absorption or energy loss near-edge structure. Do you know how
I should get the FEFF input file for this complex? Also please let me know if
you have any relevant reports or your own results for exchange, I will
appreciate that, thank you.

Sincerely,

Feng