[Ifeffit] Silver oxide Standard

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Dec 21 16:06:44 CST 2009

On Monday 21 December 2009, 03:54:46 pm, Chris Patridge wrote:

> hello everyone,
>
> I am asking if anyone might have any oxygen K near edge data for silver
> oxide standards?  We forgot to collect the sample at our last beamline
>  time.

Chris,

This project file has (among other things) the merge of three scans of Ag2O
pressed into a pellet with BN:

http://cars9.uchicago.edu/svn/demeter/trunk/lib/Demeter/share/standards/data/Ag.prj

I took those data in 2006 at 20BM at the APS, but I did not make the sample
and I cannot remember much about its provenance.  My memory is that it was
from a jar from one of the chemical supply companies and ground with mortar
and pestle along with the BN.

HTH,