[Ifeffit] installing IFeffit, etc on user accounts

Elizabeth J. Biddinger biddinger at chbmeng.ohio-state.edu
Mon Dec 21 16:39:32 CST 2009

I recently installed the IFeffit package on a multi-user computer that
uses Windows XP Pro.  Athena and all of the other programs open and work
fine on the administrator account but do not work on the user accounts.
If I change one of the users to administrator it also works, but as soon
as I change them back to user it again does not work.  The Athena version
we are using is 0.8.56 if that helps. Network security reasons require
that our general users are on "user" not "administrator" logins.  Any
suggestions on how to get the programs to work in "user" mode?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Biddinger